- Volume up and down control
- Next, Previous track
- Touch only interface
The Zip files has also compiled programs (Release sub-directory) if you don't have Vistual Studio (seriously?)
Scrolling your finger in between the circles of the pad will increase or decrease volume (clockwise or counterclockwise). Left (9 O'Clock) will do previous track, Right (3 O'clock) will do next track, Up (12 O'Clock) will do mute (Sonos) and Down (6 O'Clock) will toggle Pause/Play on the player.
What you need?
1x LaunchPad board
1x Touch Sensor boosterpack
- Follow the instructions to assemble the touch sensor and LauncPad. It will require you to swap the IC on the LaunchPad between a 14 pin DIP controller to a 20 pin IC. The IC is provided by TI pre-loaded with the program, so no need to buy it. Be careful when extracting the first smaller IC and inserting the new one.
- Connect the Shield to the LaunchPad board
- Connect the board to your PC using USB cable (mini)
- Load the program and see how it controls Media Player or Sonos player.
Enjoy your music.