Step 1: The Problem
As a result, 4 of the 6 nozzles are blocked and the remaining 2 shoot out to the sides. This is dangerous at this time of year with so much road dirt and the low sun meaning I need to wash my screen regularly.
Step 2: Get Access
In the second image you can see the exposed feeder hoses.
I removed the splitter and ran the washer to ensure the hose was not obstructed. Thankfully it wasn't but I got wet in the experience.
You may notice I removed the splitter completely, this will allow any obstruction to come out freely later.
Step 3: Clear the Nozzles
Then using a dosing syringe (the kind you use for liquid medication) I forced water in through the nozzle, this pushed little pieces of grit back out the open end of the hose and out of the system.
I did this several times to ensure the heads were clear.
Step 4: Check Nozzles
Once happy replace all parts and close the bonnet.
Step 5: Realign
Using the same little piece of wire from earlier, you can aim the nozzles, they should have an even spread and hit the windscreen approximately drivers eye level (as this is the most important area to clear quickly)
This is a bit trial and error but is doesn't take long and is a worthy final step.
I hope this was helpful, drive safely...