See what electronics really look like when you see it up close...
This is for the macro photography patch contest
. I am forced to make this slideshow because adding pictures on comments is disabled, I don't know if it is a bug or a pro feature, so I'll go ahead and put pictures onto this slideshow.
- The first three pictures are components on the mother board from a PC computer. (The smallest component you can see are no bigger than 2x1 mm.) I am astonished when the whole mother board looks speck free of dust, but up close, it is really that dirty...
- The fourth picture with a ruler for scale
- The fifth picture is the CPU. (I think!)
- The sixth picture is the conner of the CPU.
- The seventh picture is the top view of an RGB LED with a microchip, three LED's (you can't really see them), and wires that are made of gold?
- The eighth picture is the side view of an RGB LED.
- The ninth picture is the veroboard up close.
- The tenth picture is the transistor in TO 92 type package
- The eleventh picture is a 1/4 watt resistor