Introduction: Clothes Peg Kitchen Hack
What can a clothes peg do in the kitchen?
It might sound like a joke, but this is what I have done.
Step 1: Items
- A few clothes pegs
- Double sided tape (or a silicon glue)
- A scissor
You can easily obtain those items somewhere in your house if you remember where you put it (it's a joke) :)
Step 2: Stick'em
- Firstly, I attach the double sided tape on one side of the peg.
- Then, I stick it on the inside (or outside) of the cabinet door.
- I arrange it neatly, so that I can hang the tissue paper (tie a string through the tissue paper), the cooking glove and the napkin.
Step 3: Hang'em
- As a groceries stock reminder, I clip some paper and a marker so that I can jot what items that need to restock.
- I also hang a grocery bag to put some folded grocery bags.
Please don't forget to vote for me.