Introduction: Clutch Cable Lubing
Today we are going to do a simple instructable here at Techshop. We are going to lube our clutch cable.This is an important part of your maintenance schedule when owning a bike.
I advise everyone to pick up a cable lube tool from any motorcycle store. They will cost you about $12
1. Put motorcycle on a stand. (not necessary but its just a habit for me)
2. Loosen adjustment knob
3. Remove clutch lever
4. Clean clutch cable tip
5. Insert clutch cable into cable lube tool
6. Insert nozzle into clutch lube tool and let a rip.
7. Apply grease on the clutch lever bushing and some on the lever .
8. Re-install clutch lever. and wipe down any over spray .