- Quick-Start guide to the Video Pro (steps 1 - 3)
- Hardware reference (steps 4-6)
- Image downloading (steps 7+)
The default Video Pro graphics sample in action:
Step 1: Attach wheel and turn on Video Pro
- Attach the wheel with the mounted Video Pro to a bicycle
- Locate the A stick which has the 7 control buttons (see photo below)
- Press and hold the RESET button for 2 seconds
Press the POWER button:
- If you see 4 green dots: a playlist is loaded and ready to start playing. Continue to the next step
- If no lights turn on: the battery is dead. Charge the battery before continuing.
- If you see a rainbow pattern: No playlist is loaded. Download a playlist before continuing.
Step 2: Attach the Magnetic Sensor
- The 4 Video Pro sticks have a mark near their tips: "Align Magnet". The magnet should be attached to the frame to match this position.
- The tip of the magnet must be within 2cm (3/4 inch) from the surface of the Video Pro sticks. Each bicycle frame is different. If the magnet is not close enough, use a piece of rubber (for example a large pencil eraser) to as a spacer so you can get the magnet closer to the Video Pro.
- Press the B2 button to start the magnet-detection mode. You should see flashing white.
- Spin the wheel. If the magnet is detected, the sticks will flash as they pass over it.
- Take a look at each of the photos below. Move your mouse over the yellow boxes to read the instructions.