Step 2: Attach the Magnetic Sensor
- The 4 Video Pro sticks have a mark near their tips: "Align Magnet". The magnet should be attached to the frame to match this position.
- The tip of the magnet must be within 2cm (3/4 inch) from the surface of the Video Pro sticks. Each bicycle frame is different. If the magnet is not close enough, use a piece of rubber (for example a large pencil eraser) to as a spacer so you can get the magnet closer to the Video Pro.
- Press the B2 button to start the magnet-detection mode. You should see flashing white.
- Spin the wheel. If the magnet is detected, the sticks will flash as they pass over it.
- Take a look at each of the photos below. Move your mouse over the yellow boxes to read the instructions.