Step 1: What Do We Need?
1. A corkground which was left from the last refurbish
2. A padsaw to cut the circle out
3. A pencil to draw a circle or a easy shape on the cork
4. A bottle to draw the circle
5. Sandpaper for the finish
But before you start you have check your workplace:
- Can you work safe?
- Do you have the skill to handle the machine?
- Is your workplace bright enough?
When do you have answered everythink with YES we can start.....
Step 2: Draw Your Circle and Cut It Out
When you are finish it is time to you the padsaw:
- Cut your draw out of the corkground
- Take your time to finish it
- It does not matter if you failed the line a little bit
If you cut it out it is time for the finishing....
Step 3: Use Sandpaper Or....
a grinding machine.