- 2 pounds chicken wings, wings and drummettes separated
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sherry vinegar
- 3/4 cup Coca-Cola - I used the kind with real sugar
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Marinate the chicken wings in half the soy sauce for 15 minutes at room temperature, turning to coat both sides of wings.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining soy sauce, Coca Cola, and vinegar.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Sear chicken wings until browned - about 3 minutes on each side.
- Add soy-coke mixture and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer over very low heat, uncovered, until the sauce is reduced, about 25 minutes.
Serve chicken topped with sesame seeds and chopped green onion.