Introduction: Coconut-Soya Tower
A perfect crunchy and creamy delight that you will love to have it in your Food Menu.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Refined Flour - 1 cup
- Grated Coconut - 1
- Salt - According to taste
- Oil - 4-5 Tsp
- Coconut Milk- 2 cup
- Dried Fenugreek leaves - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1
- Soya Granules - 3-4 tsp
- Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
- Red Chiili Powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander Seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Cloves - 4
- Cinnamon - 1 stick
- Green Cardamom - 2
- Dry Mango powder - 1/2 tsp
- Rasins - 1-2 tsp
- Cream - 1/2 cup
- Black Pepper Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Oregano - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves
Step 2: Dough Making
1. Add 3-4 tsp oil in refined flour and mix it lightly.
2.Add 1/2 tsp salt , fenugreek, 4-5 tsp grated coconut and mix it properly.
3.By adding Coconut milk ,make a tight dough.
4.Now cover the dough from wet muslin cloth and keep it aside for 15 min.
Step 3: Strip Making
1. After 15 min of rest, Divide the dough into some sections and roll it out into a round flat surface using a rolling pin .
2. Make pricks on it using fork ( this will prevent puffing during deep frying).
3. Make the strips form your cookie cutter or knife.
4.Deep Fry them in low to medium hot oil over medium flame.
Step 4: Topping
1. Take chopped onions and fry them in 3-4 tsp oil till it become translucent.
2. Add 1 cup grated coconut and saute it till it turns little brown.
3. Add soya granules(soaked in lukewarm water) in it.
4. Dry roast the spices including coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon & crush them in spice grinder & add this into the mixture.
5. Add salt , turmeric powder, dry mango powder and red chilli powder in it.
6. After mixing it properly , grind it in the food processor.
7. After grinding , add 2- 3 tsp cream, rasins and chopped coriander leaves in it.
Step 5: White Coconut Sauce
1. Take 1 cup coconut milk and heat it over a pan.
2. Add 5-6 tsp cream in it.
wait till it become a thick sauce
3. Add salt, pepper and oregano in it.
( You can add any herb of your choice)
Step 6: Serving
Now take the topping 2 tsp and set it upon the strip .
Set a mint leaf and pour a lil bit of sauce on it.
Now, it is ready to eat.
Have it as a perfect snacks with your tea/ coffee.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.