These are so good that I want to make them again and again! They taste like a cross between cake and a blondie (vanilla brownie). They are soft, light and delicate...and not overly sweet. They are delicious on their own with a cup of tea...or a decadent treat topped with whipped dark chocolate ganache (see my other instructables for recipe).
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
1 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup sugar
4 extra large eggs
3 tsp vanilla extract
non-stick cooking spray
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Using the paddle attachment of your stand mixer on medium speed, mix the butter and cream cheese until soft and fluffy. Add in the eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
3. Add in the sugar and coconut flour. Mix well (medium/high speed) until completely smooth.
4. Spray a 12x8 glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray (or you can use butter to grease it). Pour your batter into the pan...it will be quite lumpy. Use a spatula to smooth out the top. Wet your hands and use wet fingers to smooth it out completely.
5. Bake for 30 minutes. Cool completely (in the pan). Frosting is optional but delicious :)
Notes: I don't often make the same things over and over again (because I get bored easily)....but these are easy, quick, and something I want to make every single week! Delicious!!!