Introduction: Coconut Flour Brownies
These brownies are a bit cake-like and perfect for any party or other event.
Step 1: Ingredients
Step 2: Directions
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan, slowly stir in Anthony’s Organic Cocoa Powder, once stirred turn off and remove the pan from the heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix and beat the eggs, honey, salt, baking powder & vanilla.
- Add the cocoa and oil mixture to the large mixing bowl containing the egg mixture, mix well.
- Add Anthony’s Organic Coconut Flour and whisk until there are no lumps (I find using a hand mixer works great). Add the chocolate chips! Delicious!
- We pour it into a 9×9 square pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Step 3: Enjoy!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.