Introduction: Coconut Kisses
Simple, quickly made cookies that melts in your mouth. And let's face it, who doesn't like coconut?
#glutenfree #dairyfree #lactosefree
- 3 egg whites
- 200 g of icing sugar
- 200 g of coconut flour
- 1 spoon of lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- Separate whites from yolks. Mix whites until they almoste become foam.
- Start adding sugar while still mixing them.
- When sugar is mixed into whites, stop mixing, squeeze lemon juice and add it into mixture.
- Start mixing again while slowly adding coconut flour.
- With two spoons put (walnut size) mounds of mixture on baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes on 180 C. When baked, leave them on baking sheet untill they become cold.
AndrejaH1 made it!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.