Simple, quickly made cookies that melts in your mouth. And let's face it, who doesn't like coconut?
#glutenfree #dairyfree #lactosefree
- 3 egg whites
- 200 g of icing sugar
- 200 g of coconut flour
- 1 spoon of lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- Separate whites from yolks. Mix whites until they almoste become foam.
- Start adding sugar while still mixing them.
- When sugar is mixed into whites, stop mixing, squeeze lemon juice and add it into mixture.
- Start mixing again while slowly adding coconut flour.
- With two spoons put (walnut size) mounds of mixture on baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes on 180 C. When baked, leave them on baking sheet untill they become cold.