-2.5 cups of shredded, unsweetened coconut
-2 whole eggs
-1 tsp of vanilla
-pinch of salt
-1/3 cup of sugar
-dark chocolate for garnish
1. Preheat your oven to 350F.
2. Mix EVERYTHING except the chocolate together.
3. Use a spoon (I used a tablespoon measure) to scoop out the macaroons and place onto a cookie tray lined with parchment paper
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until nice and golden.
5. Melt the dark chocolate.
6. Drizzle the melted chocolate on top of the macaroons, or you could just dip the macaroons in the chocolate after they’ve cooled a bit!