Introduction: Coconut Truffles
- Coconut truffles also called as coconut ladoos is sweet dessert.Normally laddos can be made using chick peaflour or wheat flour and these coconut ladoos are simplest which can be prepared with few ingredients
- I made these truffles diffrent types ,One is choco coconut truffle made using choclate, other custard coconut truffle made using vanilla flavoured custard powder and third type is plain one.
Basic ingredients and procedure is same for all types except we add our own flavours.
- Half cup dessicated coconut for each type (Total one and half cup for three types)
- 3 table spoon condensed milk for each type
-1/4 cup powdered sugar for each type
- One small choclate bar
- One tablespoon vanilla flavoured custard powder(you can laso use saffron or some yellow food color)
- Dessicated coconut for coating truffles
- Little melted butter or ghee
Step 1: Basic Plain Coconut Truffle
Here is the basic coconut truffle which is unflavoured and can be easily prepared.
- Take a teaspoon of melted butter in vessel and when is melted add half cup dessicated coconut and saute for 3 to 4 minutes on low flame to prevent burning.
- Add about 1/4 cup powdered sugar and give a mix.
Step 2: Add Condensed Milk
- Add 3 tablespoon condensed milk. After adding condensed milk sugar melts completely and mixture starts thickening
- Consistency should be such that we should be able to form small balls from it. If its dry just add table spoon of condensed milk
Step 3: Make Small Balls
- Now transfer thickened coconut mixture to seperate bowl .Grease your hands with very little oil and make small balls as shown in my image.
- Coat the balls with dry dessicated coconut.
Step 4: Procedure for Choco Coconut Truffles
- For making choco coconut truffles procedure is completely similar to basic truffle except we add melted choclate in it.
- Take little melted butter in vessel and add half cup dessicated coconut and saute for 3 to 4 minutes on low flame.
- Next add 1/4 cup powdered sugar and give a mix.
Step 5: Add Condensed Milk and Melted Choclate
Add 3 table spoon condensed milk .After adding milk mixture starts thickening. At the end add melted choclate,give a mix and switch off the stove.
Step 6: Make Small Balls and Coat With Dessicated Coconut
Finally take small portions and make small balls from it.Coat them with dessicated coconut
Step 7: Custard Coconut Truffles
- Custard coconut truffles are made using vanilla flavoured custard powder which gives nice flavour of vanilla as well as custard.
- Take little butter in vessel and when is melted add half cup dessicated coconut and saute for 3 to 4 minutes. Then add 1/4 cup powdered sugar and give a mix
Step 8: Mkae Custard Powder Paste
Take one table spoon vanilla flavoured custard powder and dissolve in little milk and make paste
Step 9: Add Condensed Milk and Custard Powder
- Add 2 tablespoon condensed milk ,custard paste and give a mix.
- Once it is thickened switch off stove
Step 10: Make Small Balls and Coat With Dessicated Coconut
-Make small, balls and coat with dessicated coconut.
Step 11: Enjoy
Enjoy flavoured coconut truffles.Store them in airtight container
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.