Have you ever been to a coffee shop and when you are listing to your music and your headphones are just not cutting it, a megaphone is over kill. If you have had this problem thin I have the perfect solution. I give you the Coffee Cup Speaker. You can make this for under $10.
All you need is--
- (1) coffee cup---(clean)
- (1) Audio (WHITE,RED) to headphone jack
- (2) speakers
- (1) Roll of SCOTCH mounting tape
- Soldering gun
- Box Cutter or wire strippers
Step 1: Preparing the Wires
Step 2: Soldering the Speakers.
Step 3: Inserting the Speakers
To insert the first speaker you will just need to place in the cup until the sides stop it from going further. Now glue or tape in place.
use the mounting tape to make a barrier between the first speaker. (see pic.2) Glue or tape into place
Step 4: The Final Touch
- Tape or glue excess wire and wrap around under lid.
- Tape or glue lid on
- make some small speaker holes in the side.