Here's a look at what's in the bag. It's pretty small for the amount of stuff crammed into it, but it allows me to to basic work on all kinds of stuff easily, and yet it stores away easily. I made a quick horrible stencil and painted "Tools" on it, and threw an Ible's patch on it to look all official-like. The bag itself I got for 50 cents at a local thrift shop's cheap bin.
I jammed most of the stuff into a plastic tool box I had lying around, then stuck that in and crammed the rest around it.
Look at the pictures to see what's inside. Not pictured things that are in there as well are:
- Small multimeter
- a ziplock baggie of tacks
- a ziplock baggie of sheetrock screws
- baggie of various batteries, AAA-9 Volt
- Small roll of speaker wire
- Glue sticks for the mini glue gun