Here is an easy recipe to make Colocasia Pakoda (Crispy Fried Fritters) using leaves of the plant.
Remove and drain out water from the chopped leaves.
Step 3: Making the Batter
- One cup of Chickpea flour (Besen)
- Two teaspoons of Cumin seed powder
- Two teaspoons of Fennel seed powder
- One teaspoon of Red chilly powder
- Half a teaspoon of Asafoetida
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in water to make a thick paste
- Add the chopped Colocassia leaves and mix well
Now your mix is ready to make Pakodas.