I am addicted to Notebooks. I ussally shell out around 10-15 dollars for a proper one. However, of late I have been, In a word, broke, and in order to continue my notebook obession I have resorted to making my own notebook loosely based off of the design of a Moleskine notebook.
However! I have decided that My notebook will have an Ultracool Comicbook cover!
PS: This is my first Instructable, any comments questions and/or suggestions would be welcomed.
Step 1: The Prep
Things you will Need:
1. Card Stock, and Paper.
2. Cutting utensils - Sharp scissors and the Hobby Knife worked the best.
3. Glue and Tape: Rubber Cement is good, and Duct and Cellophane tape are also good to have around.
4. (not pictured): Iron on vinyl - This stuff is essential for making the comic book cover. But you can make any other cover and attach it the same way.
5. (not pictured) - an old comic with a cool spread you want as a cover. Natgeo or any other magazine with glossy paper will also work.
6. A writing utensil
7. A needle and thread. - Minimal sewing required.
8. A drill with a 1/16th bit. ( optional) but amazingly helpful.
(PS: This is not a definitive list, feel free to experiment and use different things. Let me know what you find works best.)