Step 14: 3. Snail
Materials I used:
- 1 IC/ Transistor (TO220)
- 2 Condensator (ceramic)(small, long wires)
- 20mm isolation of a cable
- 1 induction (ring; 10mm thick, 15mm diameter)
- 1 Ferrit-part (7mm x 7mm x 2,5mm thick)
- withe acrylcolor
- black permanent Marker
1. Collect the Parts. If you haven't the Ferrit-part (the "mouth") you could replace it with something different.
HINT: Check out the datascheet of your TO220 component. Maybe it's a voltage regulator, a very useful IC, keep it for future projekts.
2. Cut of on wire of each ceramic condensator.
3. Get some isolation and put it on the remaining wire of the ceramic kondensators.
4. Solder the induction on top of the TO220 like shown in the picture.
5. Solder the Ferrit-part to the outer wires of the TO220.
HINT: Bend the wires of this component first. Make sure it sontacts the ground before soldering.
6. Solder the ceramic condensatores to the outer wires of the TO220.
7. Bend the eyes the way you wish.
8. Paint the eyes.
9. Bend the middle wire of the TO220 upwords untill it contacts with the induction and holds it in place.