What you'll need:
- Pair of old computer speakers
- Soldering iron and solder
- Something to put the new speakers into
- Tinsnips (only if you want to get the old speakers apart without having to cut and resolder wires)
- Power drill, with drill bits and hole saws.
- Some way of decorating your speaker enclosure (not necessary, but something like an airbrush or normal paints are a good way to go).
- A way of fixing parts of your speakers to their enclosure. Screws, hot glue or Silastic are best.
Oh and a disclaimer, be careful. If your speakers have a transformer like mine you will be working very close to a lot of power. So whenever your doing anything to your speakers, make sure they are unplugged. I'm not responsible if you blow yourself up.