Basically, I was thinking and thinking of what I could make for the contest, but just couldnt think of anything. When suddenly, for some reason, my Knex USB came to mind, and there was my idea. Cool story, eh?
My instructions may vary a tiny bit for you as you most likely dont have the same mouse or flash drive as me, but its a basic concept of how they go together, so don't worry.
Please vote, rate, comment and subscribe :-)
Step 1: Parts list
- A computer mouse (preferably a small one)
- A USB/Flash drive (Any size as long as its not longer than your mouse)
- Hot glue gun + glue sticks
- Wire cutting pliers or just a knife
- A craft knife (optional, its to open the USB case, any knife will do)
- Dremel or a file (a file will be much quicker and cleaner)
- A screwdriver