Introduction: Confetti Eggs
In this Instructable I will show you how to create a confetti egg so you can have lots of fun cracking them on people's head during Easter!
Step 1: Materials
The materials you will need to complete this project include:
- 1 egg
- tissue paper
- small bowl
- X-Acto knife
- paper clip
- markers of your choice
Step 2: Extracting the Yolk
The method you will use to extract the yolk from your egg will be blowing the yolk out with two holes.
1) Mark two holes, one on each end of the egg.
2) Next, take the X-Acto knife and very gently create holes where you marked.
3) Using the paper clip, widen the bottom hole a little so it can flow easier.
4) Poke the inside of the egg with the paper clip to pop the pouch thing inside it.
5) Blow on top hole until all the yolk is out. (be sure you do this over your bowl)
**Optional: if you want to clean it out a little you can put water in your mouth and blow it through the top and swish it around and then blow that water out of the egg shell.
Step 3: Creating Confetti
1) Take tissue paper and cut into strips about 1/4" thick and then into smaller sections.
Step 4: Stuffing Egg With Confetti
1) Fold your small sections in half so that they can fit into your bottom hole in the egg shell. Slip these pieces into your egg shell.
2) Repeat several times depending on how much confetti you want in it.
Step 5: Decorating!
Now you have completed your confetti egg and need to make it look good! You can use markers, paint, crayons or whatever you want! (I wouldn't recommend dye unless you seal the ends somehow)
Now all thats left to do is find your unlucky victim and give them a confetti shower!
Thanks for viewing and let me know what you think in the comments!