The process is to
- make confetti from old magazines or wrapping paper with hole punchers
- cook egg dishes saving the egg shells with just the ends cracked off
- wash and dry the shells
- put confetti into the eggs and cap with tissue paper and a bit of glue
- decorate the egg with markers or crayon
- surprise a friend with an egg they think is cooked and crack on their head (not too hard)
- clean, dry eggshells with end cracked off
- tissue paper
- hole puncher and colorful paper (or pre-made confetti)
- water-based glue
- paints, markers or any decorative tools
- a few friends to help
- a few friends who have heads to crack these on
Step 1: Empty Some Eggs
Then rinse and allow to dry!
Step 2: Make and Deposit Confetti
Put confetti on a sheet of newspaper and get a friend to tip the confetti into the egg you are holding.
Step 3: Cap the Eggs
Step 4: Decorate
Decorate with all your creative skills using all the scraps and tools at your disposal.
Step 5: Crack Party
Confetti gets into the drinks. I wonder if you could make an edible confetti?