Currently, we have some mobile project, they are can be run in android/ios system. Before publish the project, we need to demo it to our team members or other guys. It is hard to demo them( in a phone) in the projector.
What I want to do is:
1. Write a video player in Raspberry Pi
2. Connect the Raspberry Pi to the Projector or TV
3. Write a desktop capture in a pc/mobile phone, and send the data to the Raspberry Pi
4. Who want to show their desktop in a pc/mobile phone, run the program to connect Raspberry Pi and it will show it in the Projector/TV
Step 1: Port FFmpeg/SDL to Raspberry Pi
1. Port FFmepg/SDL to it.
2. Write a server program to accept the pc/mobile phone to connect it
3. Call ffmpeg to play the network data.
Step 2: Implement the desktop capture in a pc
1. Connect it the Raspberry Pi
2. We can call the system API to capture the desktop
3. Encode the data to h264 video.
4. Send the data to Raspberry PI