Momentary Rocker Switches
Momentary switches will extend and retract when the button is depressed. Once you remove pressure from the button, the motion stops.
Non-momentary switches have three different positions: extend, retract and off. For the actuator to stop, the button must return to the 'off' position.
1. Power Source
- You will need a 12VDC battery or a 110VAC/220VAC to 12VDC power adapter.
- Please be sure that your battery or power adapter has enough amperage to power your selected actuator.
2. Rocker Switch
3. Linear Actuator
Step 1: Connecting the Switch
2. Use a second wire to connect terminals T3 and T4 of the rocker switch together.
3. Connect positive power (Positive Term [-]) to terminal T6 of the rocker switch.
4. Use a second wire to connect terminals T6 and T1 of the rocker switch together.
5.Connect a wire from terminal T2 to your actuator.
6.Connect a wire from terminal T5 to your actuator.
Your actuator should now be properly controlled by your rocker switch.
Step 2: Notes
2. You can use this method to connect multiple units. Connet the negative wires of the actuator together and connect the positive wires of the actuator together. Then connect one wire to terminal T2 and one wire to terminal T5.
If you have additional questions, feel free to get in contact with us by visiting our website here, through email at email@example.com or by phoning at 1.800.676.6123.