Ok, I know that a lot of this stuff is frustrating, and it took me forever to do, because I was figuring it out on my own, BUT, you guys got lucky, because I just make this stuff look easy.
WHAT THIS INSTRUCTABLE WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO DO:
- Hook up your Xbox 360 to a computer monitor
- Get the speakers to actually play
- Hook your Xbox 360 to the internet, through your computer! (basically, wirelessly, but without having to pay $100 for an adapter)
Step 1: First Things First
GETTING THE RIGHT PARTS!
Ok guys, I'm really sorry to say this, but, there are a few things you NEED to buy to do this instructable, and, they don't come cheap.
- Xbox VGA Cables. You can find them at Gamestop or EB games from $29-49. I recommend going with the $29 ones.
(ALSO! You can get them from Radioshack as well, for only $20, but, they're online only)
- Speaker with a 3.5 mm input. Ok, technically, you don't need this, but its a hell of a lot easier than finding an adapter. A clock radio that can accept an MP3 player works fine, and as you can see from the picture, Thats what I used
- A computer with a wireless internet connection (Because, if your router is that close, do you really need to hook up your 360 wirelessly?)