Introduction: Control RGB Light With Computer Color Palatte
Hi guys in this instructable i'm gonna teach you how to control a RGB light with computer color palatte..
you can produce almost all colors in RGB light as your wish with the help of color palatte..
Step 1: Components Required
The materials required are
- RGB light
- Resistor (220 ohm)
- wire cutter and wire stripper
- USB cable
Step 2: Circuit Diagram
The connections are too simple. you just need to connect the RGB led with arduino pins 1,2 and 3 and connect the cathode of the led to GND with a series resistor of 220 ohm.
Step 3: CODE and VB Application
download arduino code and VB application from the link provided below
code and VB application
note: As i connected RGB LED with 3,5 and 6 pins,i declared them as output pins in setup function....please change change them per your need.
- Upload the using arduino IDE and run the VB application
- click color picker and select your desired color to be produced with RGB led.
- click write serial button and see the MAGIC.......!!!!
- In the COM port box write the com port where your is connected.(you can check it in device manager)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.