Introduction: Control Volume of Piezo Buzzer- Circuits for Beginners
This is for all those hobbyists who have just started working with electronics.
Step 1: Materials:
1 x Piezo buzzer
1 x 10k potentiometer
1 x Breadboard
2 x Female to male jumper cables
1 x 4 cell battery pack(with wires attached)
2 x Normal wires with both ends stripped
Step 2: Step 1
1) Connect one end of one of the striped wire to one hole of the potentiometer by making a loop.
2) Connect the stripped end of the other wire to the middle hole by making a loop
Step 3: Step 2
1) Connect the positive wire of the battery pack to one of the columns of the Breadboard.
2) Connect the negative wire of the battery pack to another column.
Step 4: Step 3
1) Connect both the female headers of the jumper cables to the Piezo pins.
Step 5: Step 4
1) Put the positive end of the Piezo pin in the next column as that of positive wire of the battery pack.
2) Put the negative end of the Piezo pin in the same column as that of negative wire of the battery pack.
Note:You would be able to hear a noise now.
Step 6: Step 5
1)Connect the middle wire of the potentiometer in the same column as that of the positive wire of the battery pack.
2) Connect the other wire of the potentiometer in the same column as that of the positive wire of the Piezo buzzer.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.