I've been pretty shaken up with that one. So after some 6 months of research, I made my own!
All the parts cost me less then 100$! Thats cool isn't it?
- 1 MindFlex - 50$ <= Got mine from EBay!
- 1 Arduino Microcontroller <= Visit the official Aruino Site Here!
- Some Wires <= Duh! I got it from my old mashed up computer...
- A Personal Computer <= Everyone has it. Right?
- Some time
Software & Files:
- Arduino GUI <= Download Right Here!
- Arduino Brain Example Code <= Download at the bottom!
- Soldering Iron <= You'll need it.
- Hot Glue gun <= Not REALLY needed, but we have to secure wires right?
- Drill <= Not really needed, its used to make a hole so wire can go through the case
- Other tools (Pliers, Wire Cutters, Wire Strippers, etc.) <= This will help ya!
Well, Thats about it! Lets move on!