Introduction: Control the Speed of Brushless DC Motor Using Arduino and Bluetooth Module(HC-05)
In this tutorial, we are going to control the speed of Brushless DC motor using Arduino UNO, Bluetooth Module(HC-05) and Android application for Bluetooth(Arduino Bluetooth Controller)
Step 1: Components
- Arduino Uno
- Bluetooth Module(HC-05)
- Lithium Polymer Battery(2200mAh 11.1V)
- Electronic Speed Controller(Simonk 30A)
- Brushless DC motor(A2212/10T 1400kV)
- Jumper wires
- Android Application:- Arduino Bluetooth Controller (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.giumig.apps.bluetoothserialmonitor&hl=en)
Step 2: Schematic
Step 3: Program
Step 4: Working
The circuit is assembled and the Bluetooth communication is established.
- In Bluetooth communication, one character is transferred at a time.
- Numerical digits (0 - 9) is transferred as a character from the Android application, one at a time.
- Android application(Arduino Bluetooth Controller) is to be used in terminal mode.
- The mapping of values is done to control the speed of the motor.
- The motor is in OFF state for numerical values "0" to "4".
- The motor is in running state for numerical values "5" to "9".
- The speed of the motor increases with increase in numerical value from "5" to "9".
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.