With just a little imagination you can create a set of Tastie Pasties and Smartie Pants!
Step 1: Define: "Underwear"
Research has uncovered the following...
- Pasties (sing. 'pastie') are adhesive coverings applied to reveal as much breast as possible without being entirely topless.
- a G-string (or gee-string) is a type of underwear that covers the genitals, passes between the buttocks, and is attached to a band around the hips.
While a G-string it can be worn as underwear by both men and women it is not clear as to whether Pasties are limited to just one sex.
To please both sides of the aisle, Tasty Pasties and Smartie Pants have been crafted with the needs of the uni-sex underwearer in mind.
Step 2: Gather Materials
- 8 oz bag of Conversational Hearts
- 6 oz bag of Smarties Candies
- a dozen soft chewy type of candy (Tootsie Rolls, Starbursts, Taffy)
- Waxed Paper
- Saran Wrap or Baggies
- Rolling Pin
- Cookie Cutter
- Drill with smallest available drill bit
- 9 needles with a thin eye, threaded.
Step 3: Creating the Pastie (sing.) or Pasties (pl.)
Gently lift from waxed paper and place softened candy between saran wrap. Roll it out to create a smooth surface about 1/4" thick. Trim out design with cookie cutter and set aside on a sheet of saran wrap.
Repeat process, cutting out several decorations. Scraps can be reheated to form additional decorations
Arrange as desired, warm slightly and place a sheet of saran wrap over your design and slightly flatten so all decorations meld together.
Add a Converational Heart to the center by tacking it on to the pastie with a dab of overheated scrap.