The motivation? This instrument and a large soup bowl are practically the two most useful utensils that I use at work since my employer offers free cereal and fruit.
Step 1: Create the Outline
- Mark a line for where to begin the prongs.
- Mark another line for where to end the prongs.
- Divide the prong/pointy line into three equally spaced segments.
- Divide the terminal line into four equally spaced segments.
- Draw in the prongs using masking tape as a guide.
- Fill in the negative with color.