The motivation? This instrument and a large soup bowl are practically the two most useful utensils that I use at work since my employer offers free cereal and fruit.
Step 1: Create the Outline
- Mark a line for where to begin the prongs.
- Mark another line for where to end the prongs.
- Divide the prong/pointy line into three equally spaced segments.
- Divide the terminal line into four equally spaced segments.
- Draw in the prongs using masking tape as a guide.
- Fill in the negative with color.
Step 2: Cut Prongs
- Using an abrasive cutting wheel, cut the prongs per the outline.
- Hold the spoon in a vice/clamp to sand the rough edges with a small sheet of sand paper.
Step 3: Sharpen Handle
- Sharpen with a sanding stone.
- Use fine sandpaper to give a nicer edge.
- Sharpened Handle
- Blunt Handle
- Butter Knife
- Regular Sharpened Knife