Introduction: Cooked Shrimp Thawed in Coffee Pot
It's pretty easy and a safe way to defrost and thaw cooked seafood.
1. Rinse pot and filter with tap water.
2. Replace filter.
3. Fill pot with water to the top measuring line and add to coffee maker.
4. Put frozen cooked Shrimp in coffee pot.
5. Put pot in place.
6. Turn on pot and let water run onto Shrimp.
7. Put strainer in sink.
8. Add Shrimp and drain: then rinse it under cold water.
9. Add to an easy dip, pasta salad, buttered rice and vegeatbles etc,.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.