Step 1: Supplies
- Several small home baked cookies
- 1 Plastic bottle
- 1 Ribbon 12 inches long
- 1 Pen
- 1 Colored marker
- 1 Large button or embellishment for the lid
- 1 Small scrap of foam piece
- Pinking scissors optional
- Glue and glue gun
Step 2: Preparations
- Cut the bottle the height you will need for your gift item.
- Wash the ribbon, bottle top, and foam with soapy water.
- Dry with a towel.
Step 3: Bottom
- Set the bottle top over the foam piece and draw a circle around it.
- Cut out the circle using scissors or the pinking scissors.
Step 4: Cookie Ties
- Lay out the ribbon on the table
- Center a stack of the cookies (with the cookies bottom side up) over the ribbon
- Overlap the ribbon as shown
- Cross the ties as shown
- Flip the cookies
- Tie the ribbon in a bow
Step 5: Glue Bottom/ Button
- Place the cookie stack over the foam circle.
- Bead a strand of glue around the edges.
- Press the bottle over the glue and press.
- Stick some glue on the lid.
- Center the button over the bottle top.