Introduction: Cookies and Cream Popcorn
Second Prize in the
Snack Food Contest
This recipe really couldn't be easier - mix together a bag of popcorn with some crushed sandwich cookies and melted white chocolate and voila - you've got one ridiculously addicting treat you're not going to want to share!
1 bag kettle corn or regular white popcorn
12 Oreos, crushed finely
6 oz vanilla candy melts
- Pop bag of popcorn according to package instructions - listen to your microwave and make sure not to burn the kernels! Remove any unpopped kernels or you'll end up with some cracked fillings - just give me a call if you forget and need those fixed :)
- Mix the popcorn and crushed Oreos together until evenly distributed.
- Melt candy melts in the microwave in 30 second intervals, mixing well in between until glossy and smooth.
- Drizzle half of the candy melts over the popcorn and use a rubber spatula to coat evenly.
- Add the rest of the candy melts and toss mixture gently for about a minute.
- Spread mixture onto a large sheet of wax paper and allow candy coating to set completely - about 20 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
For more, visit: http://www.ericasweettooth.com/2012/05/cookies-and-cream-popcorn.html
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.