Introduction: Cool Paper Airplane
This is my first instructable, if you don't understand a step please leave a question in the comments.
1. Make a square out of the paper
2. Save the extra piece for later
1. Fold an "X" and a "T"
2. Fold In half horizontally
1. Fold the paper down
2. Fold the corners of the top layer up to the top
1. Fold the sides of the part you just folded to the middle
1. Take the leftover piece of paper and fold it in half
2. Fold down the top corners
1. Put that paper into the other
1. Fold the top part into the opening
2. Repeat to other side
1. Fold the top of the plane down, crease.
2. Put the pieces into the opening on the tip of the plane
1. Plane is done and ready to be flown
Try tweaking the back to adjust flights