Introduction: Cool Stuff (for Lazy or Bored People)
(This is my first instructable so be cool)
This is just some cool stuff I've thought up over the past 2 years or so.
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES
P.S. I'll put more pics and stuff later sorry
Step 1: The Super Poker
Well one day I was at my friend's house and we was bored and I saw a paper clip and a thumb tack, and it hit me... I could start some fun.
Its pretty easy
Materials :paper clip, thumb tack duh
1) Get the paper clip straight
2) Wrap one end of the paper clip around the thumbtack
3) Put the thumb tack on the end of your index finger and wrap it around your finger.
4) Your finished, be careful not to poke to hard or run with it, I am not responsible for any injuries.
In the back you can see me working on this instructable
Step 2: Paper Clip Guitar Pick
One day I was in Guitar Class but i had no pick so being the resorsful person I am I found a paper clip and I bended it into kind of a V shape and Shizam instant pic.
Sorry about the blurry pick
Step 3: Hidden Mirror
Does your hair get messed up in school a lot like mine, but you don't wan't to waste time going to the bathroom to fix it? Then this is the page for you.
Materials: Wallet, Small mirror, Any kind of glue (I used hot glue)
1) Find a good spot in your wallet, (I put mine right over those little pockets
2) Glue it in and let it dry, pretty easy
3) Look Good
Step 4: Bullet Shell Money Holdifier
I had some pretty big bullet shells lying around and I saw the shot gun shell wallet in shot gun shell wallet and I didn't have any shotgun shells so...
Materials: Two High caliber bullet shells, money
1) Take the money and roll it up
2) Put the money in one shell and put the other one on top
Its water proof but it doesn't hold credit cards or change but I just put change in my pocket.
Optional: If you really want gift cards in it then this is what you do, you copy the bar code and front of the card and glue them together.
Step 5: Make-Shift Fire Pit
I saw the mini Smores thing ( Smores ) and I really wanted to use it, but with the recent fires I couldn't use it. I noticed that ever since we moved in there were some bricks in the corner of my yard and one of the things you put under a pot so... I made one
Materials: Thingy that goes under plant pots and about a dozen bricks
1) Put the thing that goes under the pots down.
2) Start placing bricks around it, depending on the size really determines the bricks you will need.
3) I ended up stacking it two layers high.
Step 6: Water Bottle Top Rocket
This is really easy... so if you can't do it that's sad.
All you need is a water bottle
Drink all the water, empty out some of the air, twist the middle, quickly twist the lid off.