Step 1: What You Need...
2. (2) "U" bolts with matching wing nuts
3. Dollar Store mini-tripod
4. 4mm 1 1/2" long bolt
Step 2: Build the Mount
1. Measure across your headrest to in-between your seats.
2. Cut the aluminum tubing to that length.
3. Hold the cut tubing up to the headrest and make marks using the eyebolt where the bolt will go around the mounts.
4. Drill them with a bit larger than the eyebolt.
5. Drill a hole larger than the size of your bolt for the swizel mount.
Step 3: Prepare the Swivel
Step 4: Final Steps
Install the mount to your headrest supports using the eyebolts and the wingnuts. Install your camcorder to the swivel mount and you are ready to test it out! Have fun!