Introduction: Copper Quarters
Cool copper quarters with no rare chemicals!
*I recommend a laptop power supply instead!
1) Microwave water.
2) Add baking soda to water, dissolve as much as you can.
3) Connect positive to copper, negative to quarter.
4) Take outside and put on gloves for rest of procedure*.
5) Put the copper and the quarter in the container.
6) Wait until quarter is plated with copper.
7) Remove and immediately rinse and dry to prevent oxidation.
8) Brush off oxidation, be careful to keep the copper nice.
*This creates toxic gases and chemicals.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.