Introduction: Copycat Crunch Chocolate Bar
A copycat,homemade and gluten free version of the famous Crunch chocolate!
Step 1: INGREDIENTS:
- 2 cups good quality dark(or milk) baking chocolate (gluten free)
- 3/4 cup rice cereals ,gluten free
Step 2: DIRECTIONS:
- Melt the baking chocolate in a double boiler or microwave until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Fold in rice cereals and gently stir until well incorporated.
- Pour the chocolate and cereal mixture into a gallon-size tiptop bag. Twist the top closed and snip 1-inch (2.5 cm) from a corner.
- Pipe chocolate to fill each cavity of the chocolate bar mold. Slam the mold onto the counter, protected by a towel, to flatten the chocolate.
- If you don’t have chocolate mold, you may also spread the mixture on a baking tray lined with wax paper.Refrigerate the chocolate until well set, 1 hour.
- Pop the chocolate from the mold or break the chocolate into pieces.