Introduction: Decorating Corgi Cookies
This is a tutorial on how to decorate corgi cookies. Start by rolling out cookie dough and then use a corgi cookie cutter (found here) to cut out your shapes. The decorating tutorial starts on the next page.
Step 1: Decorate Cookies
- Create a muzzle out of a small ball of white fondant.
- Use a tooth pick to make a hole for a mouth and an indent down the middle.
- Make royal icing (I used this recipe) and dab some onto the bottom of the muzzle to attach it to the face.
- Use a small ball of back fondant for the nose.
- I attached pre-made candy eyes but you could also just make your own out of fondant or royal icing.
- Use the royal icing to create the corgi's markings
Step 2: Enjoy
Wait for icing and fondant to harden before storing in an air tight container.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.