Introduction: Corned Beef Brain Dip
One thing I love about the holidays is the food. One of my favorites is the most simple, my mother’s corned beef dip. Since it’s Halloween though I wanted to update the recipe a bit to fit the holiday.
Step 1: Ingredients
• 2 pkgs cream cheese
• ½ pound corned beef
• 5 – 6 green onions
• Red food coloring
• Plastic brain mold
Step 2: Directions
• Take the 2 packages of cream cheese out of the fridge and let it soften up.
• Put both packages in a large mixing bowl
• Next up the green onions and put them in the bowl with the cream cheese
• Then cut up the corned beef and put it in the bowl with the rest of the ingredients
Step 3: Directions
• Mix all ingredients up with a spoon till combined. Add small amounts of red food coloring till you find the color of brains you are looking for.
Step 4: Directions
• Take your brain mold and spray it with Pam
• Carefully spoon in the mixture and spread it into the brain mold pushing it into the nooks and crannies till you have the sides of the mold covered. Then fill in the rest of the mold.
Step 5: Directions
• Take your mold and place it in the freezer for 30 min to harden it up a bit.
• Take the mold out of the freezer. Take the serving platter of your choice and place it over the top of the mold and flip both over. The dip might not come out right away but if you smack it a couple of times it will come out.
• Place any type of chips or crackers around the dip and share with your friends.