Unpacking this time was still a little frustrating beacause i hoped to receive an Original Microsoft case, but what i got was a crappy and cheapish looking case, without a manual.
Wasn't a big deal to put the parts together, but since i have a new phone with a decent camera built in and my long intention to make a How-To i decided to document the "construcktion work".
Step 1: Hard Drive Metal Case
1. Connect the cable the Hard Drive
2. Slide the Hard Drive with the cable as far as you need for the next step
3. Put the Xbox side of the cable in the hole cut in the bottm part
4. Slide the Hard Drive further inside while holding the Xbox Connctor in place, untill the hole of the Hdd overlap withe those in the case.
5. Put the top part of the metal casing on the other (there is only one possible way like seen on the pictures)
You might want to bend the lower part a little, so there wont be a gap later on (marked in the pictures)
6. Trickiest part, you have to position the Hard Drive somehow, so you can screw the screws in. After the first screw there shouldn't be a problem anymore. I suggest to screw the first 2 screws diagonally to stabilize the case.
Step 2: Put in Plastik Cover Bottom With Locking Mechanism
Step 3: Put Everything Together
2. Put top and bottom together, try not to loose the moveable parts of the lower half, and also don't drop the hard drive :D
3. Do a little pressing, until you hear some klicking. Screw in the screws diagonaly.
4. Press a litle more, untill the gaps are gone. Don't forget to do a litle funktion check.
Step 4: Finish
If you are wondering if you could update your HDD (it will mostly only work on modded xbox 360's) but there are ways to replace a retail hdd with a bigger one, but it works only with a few drives, mostly WD's.
I know that there might be many unanswered questions, but i am lazy, and if someone reads this and needs to know anything bout xbox, i would like to help out.