Introduction: Crawfish Fettuccine (Real Cajun Recipe)
This tasty Cajun Crawfish Fettuccine is a fantastic meal that I highly suggest you try. You won't regret it.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 3 onions chopped
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 2 bell pepper chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 sticks butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 4 tbps chopped parsley
- 3 pounds crawfish tails
- 1 pint half and half
- 1 pound velveeta cheese
- Nunu's Seasoning or other cajun seasoning
- 16 ounces fettuccine noodles cooked and drained
- Parmesan Cheese
Step 2: Step 1
Saute onions, bell pepper, celery, and garlic in butter until soft (about 15 minutes)
Step 3: Step 2
Add Flour to thicken, stir for about 4 minutes
Step 4: Step 3
Add half and half and velveeta cheese
Step 5: Step 4
- Add crawfish tails and stir.
- Add Nunu's seasoning or salt and pepper
- Cook for 30 minutes
Step 6: Step 5
- Add cooked fettuccine noodles and mix thoroughly
- put in a casserole dish and top with parmesan cheese (optional)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes covered
- Also very good with Shrimp or Ground beef
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.