Introduction: Crayon Lipstick
Did you know that most lipsticks contain lead? Yes, LEAD!!! It is a horrible thing to even think that something you have put on your mouth contains something you would normally write with. But I know a extremely simple recipe to make a lipstick that is completely safe!!! With crayons, a stove, and a few other household items, you can make your very own crayon lipstick!!!
Step 1: Materials
• Crayon (any color)
• Coconut oil
• 1/2 teaspoon measurement
• Double boiler or a pan and a smaller bowl
• Small container
• Something to mix with
• Paper towels
Step 2: Heating
• Fill up your double boiler or pan with water and place on the stove on low heat.
• In your bowl, combine a 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil and your crayon (I suggest you break your crayon in half to make this easier.)
Then place it in your pan.
• While it is Melting you can stir it to speed up the progress.
Step 3: Finishing
• Once your mixture is completely melted, pour it into your container. Then place that over a paper towel in the freezer.
• Leave it in the freezer for 15 minutes and then, voila! You have your very own crayon lipgloss!!!
BY THE WAY this is more of a lipstick then a lipgloss! It is a nice thick consistency. :~)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.