Step 1: Ingredients and Equipment
1 block (8 oz) of cream cheese
20 pieces of pepperoni (or turkey pepperoni)
¾ cup of pizza cheese
1 tube of crescent rolls (there were 8 rolls in the tube we used)
Step 2: Prep Work
2. Place the block of cream cheese in the mixing bowl.
3. Soften the cream cheese by stirring it with the spoon.
4. Place 20 pepperonis on the cutting board and cut them into fine pieces.
5. Measure out ¾ cup of pizza cheese.
Step 3: Mix
7. Stir the ingredients together thoroughly.
Step 4: Add to the Crescents
9. Spoon out 1/8 of the cream cheese mix onto the wide end of each of the crescent rolls.
10. Wrap each crescent roll around the cream cheese filling and press the edges together to seal them.
Step 5: Ready for the Oven
12. Set the kitchen timer to 10 minutes.
13. Place the cookie sheet in the oven once the oven has pre-heated.
14. Immediately start the kitchen timer.
Step 6: Done
16. Turn off the annoying timer.
17. Once the crescents are golden-brown, use the pot holders to remove the cookie sheet of crescents from the oven and place on a heat resistant surface.
18. Turn off the oven and allow the crescents to cool for at least 5 minutes.