Step 1: Materials and Tools
Caution: Use care when handling items with sharp or pointed edges.
- cardboard cereal box
- white computer paper (1 sheet)
- construction paper or design paper (1 sheet)
- small picture(s) (optional)
- ribbon (optional)
- glue stick (not regular glue, which gets too messy)
- no. 2 pencil (with eraser)
- drawing/coloring utensils (pen, markers, colored pencils, etc.)
- hole puncher (optional)
- printer (optional, if you want to print a small picture for your bookmark)
Step 2: Prepare the Structure
Cut out all rectangles except for the one on computer paper. That rectangle must be designed first!