Need gift wrap in a hurry? This wine bottle tote was quick and easy.
What you need:
1. Sweater of your choosing. I used an adult size cotton holiday sweater
2. Scissors or a cutting wheel (use a cutting mat with a cutting wheel)
3. Long straight pins
4. Needle and thread or a sewing machine (I used a machine).
Step 1: Step 1 : Measure and Cut the Sweater
2. Using your scissors or cutting wheel, cut 16” up from the cuff bottom (you will be close to the armpit to cut.) This allows an extra inch for your seam.
3. After you cut your sleeve place it on a flat surface and even up the top of the cuff. Observe if the sleeve at armpit end is uneven and cut a straight line across if needed.
4. From your remaining sweater fabric you need to cut out a bottom for your sleeve. I cut a 5” square from the sweater.