Wolf Energy has been used by shamans and healers in many cultures since the beginning of history. The Wolf, often mistaken as a symbol of negativity or violence, is a powerful teacher. The Wolf teaches us about our own humanity: Community, Loyalty, and the Love of One's Family. Wolves are also a symbol of Freedom, and Wolf Energy possesses the power to enlighten, heal, and strengthen those who call upon it.
The best way to harness this powerful, life-changing energy is to create your own Wolf Token Amulet that you can wear or hold close to you whenever you need it. This tutorial will show you the correct way to manufacture an authentic Wolf Totem Amulet that will bring energy and healing to your life.
materials you will need:
1) Craft Leather or suede (available at any chain Craft Store)
2) A large needle and strong thread
3) Fabric paint (any color)
4) Leather cord
5) (optional) Beads and Feathers (also available at any chain Craft Store)
6) A backpack
7) A can of beans
9) Survival knife and compass
10) One 2 liter bottle of water
11) One National Forest Map (available at local ranger stations)
Step 1: Constructing the Pouch
2) Place one on top of the other and use your thick needle to punch matching holes along the edges (See stitching pattern template). These holes are for your thread.
3) Pull your thread through the holes with your needle. Finish your stitching with a simple square knot.
Feel free to embellish your pouch with feathers, beads, and leather cord of your choosing. Be creative! Be self expressed!
4) Next, use your fabric paint to draw the sacred symbol of the Wolf Paw on your pouch. Squeeze gently so that the paint doesn't come out in large blobs. The bottle should indicate that product's drying time, but fabric paint typically dries in 6-12 hours.
**IMPORTANT** The Wolf Paw is a vital emblem, so it is crucial to get it right. Do your research. Be careful not to confuse it with the paw of another animal (see the Paw Reference Chart photo).
Now your Personal Wolf Amulet Token Pouch is almost complete!